Books that are in bad condition and not frequently loaned will be placed in B2 closed stacks. If the book that you need status is shown as [B2 Closed Stacks], please go to the "Find Documents and Interlibrary Loan System" to submit an application.
2. Service Target: Readers that are allowed to loan our materials.
3. Material types: Books, Journals, Newspapers, Thesis.
4. Service description:
(1) How to access:
I. Faculty, staff, and students: Please go to the "Find Documents and Interlibrary Loan System" to submit a request.
II. Readers who are not faculty, staff, or students of NSYSU: Please fill out the form "NSYSU Library Closed Stacks Retrieval Services" at the circulation desk on the 3rd floor of the library or download it and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org after filling out.
(2) How to borrow: Readers should check out the library within five days after receiving the notice to pick up the book.
(3) The loan period of the books from the B2 closed stacks is just like the normal books, but you can only read the journal in the library.
(4) If you have any questions regarding the transfer of materials from the B2 closed stacks, please contact the Intelligent Operations Division of the Office of Library and Information Services.
Tel: (07) 5252000~2426/2423 (book access), 2425 (journal access)