- Lecturers may designate materials in the library or their own as reference materials and hand to our library to put it at course reserves shelves.
- In order to apply for this service, please fill in the Course Reserves Application Form (doc. file) (odt. file) and send it to our 3rd floor front desk; if the readers would like to loan the books, please check them out at Library Book Searching System, and reserve them online.
- Course Reserves Management Approach
- Course Reserves Process
※ Loaning Time
- Weekdays: 08:00 – 22:00
- Weekends and National Holidays: 09:00 – 17:00
- Summer, winter vacations and other special occasions will be our university’s office hours
※ Ways to loan
- Only for students that enroll in our university may loan them.
- Loan Period: Only for reading in the library: 4 hours Can be taken out: 2 days
- The lecturer can decide the loan period.
- Amount: 2 Volumes
- Materials that return after due dates, lost or damaged the book, the compensation will follow our library’s policy.
※ Returning of the materials
- Materials that are only allowed to study in the library, please return it to our 3rd-floor front desk, we will return the book for you.
- Materials that can be taken out for 2 days, you may return them by putting into the Books Return Box or give it to our librarians to return the book.
Intelligent Operations Division, tel: (07)5252000~2426/2426, Mail: email@example.com