All library materials are housed on the 2nd to the 10th floor according to the nature of subject fields.
Each book is assigned a call number which is an unique address label to locate the item. Eastern language books adopt the call numbers by using the Chinese Classification System while western language books using the Library of Congress Classification System.
All periodicals are arranged in sequence of numbers. The Eastern language periodicals are arranged by the number of strokes of the Chinese character and the western language periodicals are arranged by the alphabetical order.
- Eastern & Western Languages Collection:Applied Sciences
- Periodicals:Applied Sciences (Bound)
- Eastern Languages Collection:Management Sciences; Literature and Arts
- Western Languages Collection:Management Sciences
- Eastern & Western Languages Collection:Social Sciences
- Social Sciences & Management Sciences (Bound)
- World History and Geography
- Western Languages Collection:Humanities
- Periodicals:Humanities (Bound)
- General Works, Philosophy, Religion, Chinese History and Geography
- All Current Periodicals
- Reference/Information Desk, Media Room, Database Searching, Microforms, Overseas University Information Room, Reference Material, Reserve Books, Interdiscipline Collection.
- Circulation Counter, Newspapers, Theses, Wenyuange Sikuquanshu , Corporation Information Collection, Faculty Publications Collection, New Books Exhibition, Circulation Department.
- 2.高畫質多點視訊會議主機(LifeSize Room200)一部