1.Study room can be booked through iSpace Booking System
2.Application: NSYSU faculty, researcher, Master or PhD students, and senior students enrolled in a thesis class or wanting to do research can apply.
3 . Stud y Ca rrel Room : Each room consists of desk and chair, bookcase and table lamp.
|Type||Floor||Room No.||Amount||Available Identity|
|Daily||4th||401-407||7||NSYSU faculty, researcher, Master or PhD students, and senior students|
|Daily||5th||501-514||14||NSYSU faculty, researcher, Master or PhD students, and senior students|
|Long-term||6th||601-614||14||NSYSU faculty, researcher, Master or PhD students|
|Long-term||7th||701-714||14||NSYSU faculty, researcher, Master or PhD students|
|Long-term||8th||801-814||14||NSYSU faculty, researcher, Master or PhD students|
4. Reservation and Using Regulations
- Reservation time is counted in days. Long-term usage for study carrel can be maximum reserve for about 14 days per person, it can be reserve separately, but the limit is 3 period, and only one study carrel can be reserve at the same time period.For Example: reserve one time for 14 days or separate into two times (8days+6days) or three times(7days+4days+3days), that means one reader can only reserve for the maximum time of 14 days and cannot be more than three times.
- For daily usage, study carrel can be reserve one day before using it; Long-term usage can be reserve 60days before using it.
- Users should enable the reserved study room by swiping own library card based on the time reserved. If didn’t check in on the first day of reservation, system will automatically cancel reservation that was made and making the room available for other users.
- For long-term users, if didn’t use the study barrel for two days continuously ( except for the library is closed), system will also automatically cancel the reservation and making the room available for other users.
- Users for long-term reservation should leave one hour before the reservation time end. Personal belongings will be cleared out if users aren’t able to leave one hour early and responsible won’t be taken.
- Reservation will be cancelled 24hours before using time if users couldn’t make it for some reason.
5. Violating Rules And Regulations Treatment MethodIf violate rules below accumulatively for 3 times, usage rights will be stop for 30days:
- Exchange or transfer the rights of usage to others.
- Please maintain quiet in the carrels. Smoking, Eating and performing any inappropriate actions are not allowed.
- Please keep the carrel tidy and clean every time after using it.
- Do not bring in books without borrowing it.
- Haven’t reach the reservation time.
- Sticking papers, posters, or any other things to cover up the study carrel is strictly not allowed.
- Causing damage to equipment inside study carrel.(all rights will be stop for 30days immediately and pay full responsible)
- Unavailable to clear all personal belongings.(will be removed by patrons and will not take any responsible)
6. Additional Notes
- Confirmation email will be sent out for succeed reservation. Please go to NSYSU SSO system if wanting to change your email so mail will be sent to you successfully.
- Study carrel is only available for the person that make the reservation.
- Do not take in any other device from other room without any permit. If any damage was caused due to inappropriate usage, users shall pay full responsible.
- Users sho uld remove all personal belongings before the reservation time end. For those who failed to remove their items, patrons will remove it and will not take any responsible.
- Valuables should be carried anywhere without leaving it inside study carrel. Any lost won’t be taken responsible.
- Users must borrow books from the library before bringing in to the study carrel. Books will be returned if proper lending wasn’t made.
- Study carrel should be kept clean and tidy. Thus, stuff members are allowed to walk in without any permissions from the users.
- Rights to take back study carrel at anytime exist if needed.
|Available Identity||NSYSU faculty, researcher, Master or PhD students, and senior students||NSYSU faculty, researcher, Master or PhD students|
|Shortest Time for Reserving||1 Day||1 Day|
|Longest Time for Reserving||1 Day||14 Days|
|Period Available for Reserve||1 Day||60 Days|
|The Maximum Amount For Reserving||1 Time||3 Times|
|Check In||Daily Using Card||Only Using Card On The First Day|
|Making The Reserved Room Available To Others||Continuously Absent for 2 Days|