「Nationwide Document Delivery Service」system
Providing nationwide library cooperation for document copying and book lending to enhance resource sharing among libraries.
1. Confirm that the library does not have the item in the collection.
Please first check the library's catalog to confirm that the library does not have the item in the collection.
2. Account application( Limited to currently enrolled students, faculty, and staff members of the university)
For first-time users, please follow the instructions below to register for an account：
Go to「 National Document Delivery Service」→ For users → Create an account→ Fill in personal basic information. (Please remember your password and provide a valid email address.) → Submit.
Account applications require approval from the library. Once the approval process is complete, you will receive a notification email from the system. You can only activate your account after it has been approved.
3. Search the union catalog.
Please use the union catalog to search for the resources you request and recognize which library you could apply to.
For book delivery, please head to the National Bibliographic Information Network (NBINet) to search for library catalogs within the country.
For journal copying, please check the Union List of Serials.
For foreign books and journal document delivery, please refer to the International Library Union Catalog Worldcat (Usage condition: No domestic holdings).
4. Submit your application online.
If the reader knows the library holds the required materials, they may follow the instructions below and apply.
Go to 「National Document Delivery Service.」Log in to "Reader's account." → "Blank Request Form," select "Photocopy" or "Book Loan" as needed. → Fill in all the required information. →Apply
5. Check the status of your application.
After submitting the application form, you may go online anytime to check the processing status.
Login「National Document Delivery Service.」→ Check the status of the request under the "User" section → View or inquire about the status of the application.
NDDS System User Guide.：Reader's User Manual.
Pickup and Payment Methods
1. Pickup Location： Please pick up and make payments at the circulation service counter on the third floor of our library.
2. Billing Method：
|The Eight Collaborating Schools.
|Charges by the other library.
|Charges by the other library + return postage.
|Schools Not In Collaboration
|Charges by the other library + a processing fee of NT$ 5 per item by our library.
|Charges by the other library + return postage + a processing fee of NT$ 5 per item by our library.
3. Application assistance during the library relocation period (Effective from January 8, 2024):
|Application Fee Subsidy.
|Book borrowing or copying requests are not affected by library relocation.
|NT$ 50 per item
|Book borrowing or copying requests are affected by library relocation.
|Please add the original book barcode or journal location in the remarks column of the application form.
NDDS Eight Schools Rapid Interlibrary Cooperation
It is recommended that applications to the eight partner schools be prioritized to shorten the waiting times.
1. Partner Schools: National Cheng Kung University (including NCKU Medical Library), National Chung Cheng University, National Chung Hsing University, National Yang Ming Chiao Tung University, National Chengchi University, Kaohsiung Medical University, and National Kaohsiung University.
2. Processing Time: It is generally completed within three working days.
1. Please comply with the relevant intellectual property laws when using library resources. For details, refer to the Intellectual Property Office website.
2. If you have any questions, feel free to contact the Intelligent Operations Division of the Library and Information Services
On-campus extension number：2456、2423