The compact shelves in our library are closed stacks, books that are in bad condition and not frequently loan will be placed here if the books that you need’s status is shown as [B2 Compact Shelves], please go to the "Find Documents and Interlibrary Loan System" to submit an application.
2. Service Target: Readers that are allowed to loan our materials.
3. Material types: Books, Journals, Newspapers, Thesis
4. Service description:
(1) How to access:
I. Faculty, staff, and students: Please go to the "Find Documents and Interlibrary Loan System" to submit a request.
II. Readers who are not faculty, staff, or students of NSYSU: Please fill out the form "NSYSU Library Closed Stacks Retrieval Services" at the circulation desk on the 3rd floor of the library or download it and email it to email@example.com after filling out.
(2) How to borrow: Readers should check out the library within five days after receiving the notice to pick up the book.
(3) The loan period of the books from the compact shelves is just like the normal books, but you can only read the journal in the library.
(4) If you have any questions regarding the transfer of materials from the compact shelves, please contact the Intelligent Operations Division of the Office of Library and Information Services.
Tel: (07) 5252000~2426/2423 (book access), 2425 (journal access)