- From now on, the staff and students of our school can sign in through a single account, and can use the SSL-VPN connection service to provide users of our school in the off-campus network environment, which is convenient for using on-campus services.
- Three VPN servers are provided for remote connection use from now on, using the same method and rules
Server name Server address Number of online users (every 3 minutes) Suggested use Number of people who can connect VPN vpn.nsysu.edu.tw 35
- Recommend colleagues to use first
- Prohibit school login
100 VPN2 vpn2.nsysu.edu.tw 1 Backup 100 VPN3 vpn3.nsysu.edu.tw 13
- Recommend students to use first
- Open school login
- For related questions, please contact this office (extension: 2512 Mr. Guo), or send a letter firstname.lastname@example.org for inquiries.
*Windows 7 versions cannot be installed and used via VPN because Microsoft no longer supports security updates. Please change other operating systems or connection methods (such as mobile phones)
*Please refer to the installation instructions below first, VPN must go through the installation program, dial-up connection process
*Please be sure to read the relevant details according to your identity
*The connection time is limited to 120 minutes, and the idle time is limited to 30 minutes. You need to dial again after disconnection