- Lecturers may designate materials in the library or their own as reference materials and hand them to the library to put them on course reserves shelves.
- In order to apply for this service, please fill in the Course Reserves Application Form and send it to our 3rd-floor front desk or mail it to email@example.com.
- If the lecturer would like to designate a book that is not in the library's collection, please make a note on the application form and the Library will proceed with the purchase. The timing of the purchase is uncertain, so please submit your application as early as possible so that the relevant operations can be completed before the start of the semester.
※ Loaning Time
- Weekdays: 08:00 – 22:00
- Weekends and National Holidays: 09:00 – 17:00
- Summer, winter vacations, and other special occasions will be our university’s office hours
※ Ways to loan
- Only students that enroll in our university may loan them.
- Loan Period: Only for reading in the library: 4 hours Can be taken out: 2 days
- The lecturer can decide the loan period.
- Amount: 2 Volumes
- Materials that return after due dates, lost or damaged the book, the compensation will follow our library’s policy.
※ Returning the materials
- Materials that are only allowed to study in the library, please return them to the 3rd-floor front desk.
- Materials that can be taken out for 2 days, could be returned by putting them into the Books Return Box or giving them to the 3rd-floor front desk.
Intelligent Operations Division, tel: (07)5252000~2426/2426, Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org